OK I have not done the best with this... the hardest part is remembering my password!! I was going to post last Friday -
To wish my mom a very Happy Birthday!! But could not get logged in...
So the week in review:
Saturday - I had a wonderful (& LONG) day working on the boat. I was the deck hand for the morning trip, then got to dive for the afternoon trip. We didn't get back to the dock until 8pm...
On Sunday, we had Ian's family over for some pool time and BBQ.
Good time was had by all.
As for the week... nothing to exciting- had an oxygen provider class for work on Tuesday night. And no bowling on Wednesday night :(
So now we're at today.. at work we had a 3tank and lunch trip also Shear Water returned. Tonight we will be celebrating my Mom's late birthday dinner and tomorrow I take them to Ft. Lauderdale. They have an amazing vacation in store; cruise ship and train ride. Can't wait to see the pictures when they return!!
No comments:
Post a Comment